We agree that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Site and visitors, such as the number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Only those of our employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
• When you use our Site, we collect and store your personal information from you. Our primary goal in doing so is for the purposes of provisioning our services.
• In general, you can browse the Site without revealing any personal information about yourself. To fully use our Site, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your name, date of birth, contact number, email id, user id, password, residence / place of business information, billing information, shipping information, bank account details and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Site.
• We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your activities on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
• If you decide to use online payment services for the purchase of items, we may collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/ debit card number and a credit/ debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
• If you choose to post messages on our message boards or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
• If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• We use your personal information to facilitate the services you request. We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe transactions; collect payments owed; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy.
• You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Site’s content and product offerings, and customize the Site’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Site and better tailor it to meet your needs, to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Site.
• Further to make our Site as effective and enjoyable as possible, the computers that operate it collect certain information each time you visit. We store these statistics in server logs. These statistics may not identify you personally, but provide us information regarding the type of user who is accessing our Site and certain browsing activities of that user. This data may include: the IP address of the user accessing our Website (i.e. the unique I.D. number of the user’s computer), the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and the operating system (Windows, Mac OS, etc.), the site the user last visited before linking to our Site, how long the user accessed our Site in any given session, and the date and time of access. We may make extensive use of this data at an aggregated level to understand how our Site is being used. We may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others to help grow our business.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• We may also use your information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services and promotions. We may use various outside agencies (third party service providers) to make our Site operate. For example, we may use third parties to host our Site, operate various features made available on our Site, send emails, analyze data, provide search results and links, and assist in fulfilling your orders. Some of these third parties may need access to your information to make the services provided through our Site. Information will only be disclosed to these service providers on a need-to-know basis, and they will only be permitted to use such information to provide the particular services provided by such entities in connection with our Site.
• We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and other Users. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and purchasing history without notice. Without limiting the above, to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity. Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property right’s owners under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
CHANGES IN POLICY
CONTACT & ABOUT US
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 7338273517 from Monday to Saturday 10 am to 7 pm.